Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Product Recommendation by Nutritionist Janet Little


Just look at any sports magazine and you’ll find myriad products for increasing your energy levels and improving your running ability. Sadly most of these products are simply full of sugar and caffeine that can actually derail your running program.

Want to have a great run?
Driven™ - I never leave home without it!

Driven is unlike any other product on the market; it’s definitely my favorite for running and bicycling. Driven is designed to give you both increased energy and increased mental focus during your run. The ingredients in Driven allow you to train harder and for longer periods.

I take Driven 30 minutes before my run and I really noticed the difference. My runs are stronger and faster, plus I get into the ‘zone’ a lot quicker and I stay there a lot longer.
Also, I recover quicker from my runs because of the lactic acid buffers in the product.

Should beginners take Driven?
No.

  1. Taking effect: It takes about 40 minutes into your run to notice the effects of driven, and if you're just beginning your running program, wait until you’ve worked your way up to 60 - 90 minute runs before taking it.
  2. Into the zone: Driven is a great product to get you into the zone quicker and it helps you stay in the zone longer. However, it takes about two months of running time before your body is properly trained and you’re running with ease. This is when you can start using Driven to help increase your aerobic energy and help get you into the zone.
  3. Too much too fast: Yes, Driven will help increase speed and strength for beginners but do you really need to increase that fast? I find the number 1 mistake that beginners make is increasing their run distance too soon and then failing victim to injuries. Just give yourself time and slowly build your base. Try the product after two months of proper training,.

Are there any side effects with Driven?
If you’re sensitive to caffeine you may want to avoid taking it since it contains 150 mgs caffeine. The caffeine is utilized for increase energy and sustaining longer periods of mental sharpness.


If you’re a runner, I encourage you to try Driven – you’ll love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM A 42 YEAR OLD WOMAN,I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CEREBRAL DEGENERATION 20 YEARS AGO. I WANT TO FEEL BETTER,BECAUSE,I'VE BEEN "LATHARGEC" THE LAST FEW MONTHS. I AM ONLY TOLD THAT I SHOULD TAKE MORE MEDICINE.
I WANT A NATERUAL HEALTHY BODY,I KNOW I COULD EVEN IMPROVE!
HELP ME FIND HEALTH- TIFFANY