Monday, November 16, 2009

Up Dating blog

Greetings Everyone:

It's been awhile since I've updated my blog. I'm always trying to find ways to help other people live healthier lives, and I began the blog posting article that I've written. However, I find long articles may not appeal to a lot of blog readers. Rather, I think that most readers may want quick, relevant and updated information.

So I figure I'll update my training for my next Ironman (IM) in May. I'm already getting a little nervous since the event is only six months away and I've haven't been swimming or biking.

Also, I've been feeling under the weather these past couple of weeks. It might be the H1N1 that I'm fighting, who knows but I can't seem to gain any energy to get much of anything done lately.

1 comment:

Picking up Women said...

I'm already getting a little nervous since the event is only six months away and I've haven't been swimming or biking.